We are happy to present a new Annual Report, which, as we believe, is unique in the world practice. We spent nearly four years to develop a new format of our Annual Reports. We did our best to cut down the text part of the Report to save your time, and to present the most important considerations (bullets) generated independently by our analysts. We have begun to use hyperlinks that allow you to “travel” through the Report not being afraid of getting lost somewhere in the great number of data and figures.
The Report contains the general classification of polypropylene: Homo, Impact, Random and other propylene copolymers. There is detailed analysis of trends in PP consumption in the following sectors: fibers and filaments, injection molding, films, pipes, sheets, etc. For each consumption market we have prepared mini-reviews describing the development history and the current market trends. We have also provided detailed information on investments into PP processing equipment in the context of sectors and individual processors. There is in-depth analysis of data on end consumption, domestic production, import and export of polypropylene (by PP types, processing sectors, producers and PP brands).
You will also be able to find answers for the following questions, in our Report:
- What was PP consumption in Russia in 2008? What are market growth outlooks till 2026 inclusive?
- What was the level of investments into PP processing equipment during 2000-2008?
- Which PP processing sectors are growing faster than the market on the whole? Why?
- What is the volume of output, exports and imports of finished goods made of PP: big-bags, bags, cast films, BOPP films, bumpers, accumulators, furniture, etc.?
- What are the perspectives for domestic automobile components producers? Why Kursk Accumulator Plant is increasing output in spite of the crisis?
- Slavros Geosyntetika’s challenging project. What are the perspectives of agro- and geo-textiles in the Russian market?
- Will it be possible to provide converters with high-quality feedstock after the launch of the Tobolsk project?
- Which PP suppliers have increased their market shares, and which, contrariwise, have lost their positions?
- Why PP imports were high in 2008 in spite of the launch of capacities in Nizhnekamsk and Budennovsk? Which grades are imported? Into which sectors?
- Biaxplen. Monopolization of the Russian market or orientation toward European markets?
- Which markets will be affected by the economic crisis the most heavily? Which markets will contrariwise strengthen their positions?
- Economic crisis. Will PP production projects be implemented fully? Which of them are the most realizable?
- Equipment of which producers will be in the greatest demand in the sector of automobile components?