Annual report «Polypropylene in Russia – 2011
» contains detailed information about the Russian market by various analysis sections. In the report you will find authoritative estimates of polypropylene consumption as well the explanation of the present tendencies. The analysis refers to current conversion capacities as well investments in equipment and capacities gain by each big converter. There are possible scenarios of the market development in case of joining WTO in the context of general strategy of the Russian oil and gas chemistry development.
The reports contain videos where top-managers from the Russian companies comment on the situation in the polymers market.
The Report will give answers to the following questions:
- How do top-managers from the Russian companies estimate the market? (VIDEO)
- How can the record growth of polypropylene consumption in 2010 be explained? What “secrets” do the received numbers have?
- What are the forecasts of the polypropylene market development for next five years? Which sectors will become drivers in the short-time outlook and why?
- A new historical maximum was fixed in import PP supplies in 2010. Is it all obvious?
- The materials from which foreign producers/in which sectors were in the highest requisition?
- Which producers increased the production capacities in 2010 and was the ultimate loading of the present capacities reached?
- Which projects of PP production develop in Russia, when can the realization of declared capacities in Omsk, Tobolsk be expected?
- How will Russia’s joining WTO change PP market? What are the possible scenarios of the economy sectors development in case of changed import customs for raw materials and finished goods?
- What will be the import share in consumption in the short-time outlook and what is it stipulated with?
- Have new PP conversion sites appeared in the Russian territory?
- What impact did the program of the domestic automobile production have on PP market? How did demand change in the sector of auto components production? The grades of which producers do the converters prefer in the auto components såctor?
- How did the capacities of PP conversion change in 2010 and which sectors became the most attractive?
- How much did each big Russian converter invest in equipment? The equipment of which producers did they purchase?
- How effective is SIBUR downstream strategy for PP conversion in Russia?
- What impact will the creation of technical parks have on PP market and shall we witness the multiplicative effect?
- Should the recovery of record 2007 indices of investment in conversion be expected?
- Demand in the sector of fibers and filaments production grew by third in 2010, how can it be explained? What is the forecast of the present sector development in the short-term outlook?
- What effect will the communal services reform have on PP market?
- How did the ratification of the United Customs Union touch on the market situation? How did the scheme of the foreign materials supplies to Russia change?
- What are the tendencies in the market of polypropylene in Russia? What is the forecast of BOPP-films consumption and exports?
- Why did the supplies of polypropylene from Turkmenbashinskiy oil refinery in 2010 grow by three times? In which sectors was the highest demand for this material?
- How did the balance of the foreign trade of finished goods made from PP change in 2010?
To watch, please, use Acrobat Reader of 9.4.0 and higher versions. Download it for free here